Itinerary for 2 Day Tour of English Castles
DAY 1 - 9am start (0930 weekends)
DAY 2 - 9am start (0930 weekends)
- Windsor Castle Windsor is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world and the Official Residence of Her Majesty The Queen. Its rich history spans almost 1000 years.
- Wardour Castle Now a ruin, Wardour Castle was built in the 14th century as a lightly fortified luxury residence for comfortable living and lavish entertainment.
- Highclere Castle The Golden Globe winning Downton Abbey was brought to life at Highclere Castle. It sits on 1,000 acres of parkland and it has been the country seat of the Earls of Carnarvon since 1679.
- Amberley Castle The luxury castle where you will spend the night. Hidden away for 900 years near the picturesque village of Amberley in the chalk South Downs, Amberley Castle is a magnificent historical treasure that offers a truly unique experience. Through the Portcullis and 60 ft curtain walls you will find beautiful landscaped gardens, fine examples of medieval architecture and an unrivalled atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
- Arundel Castle The seat of The Dukes of Norfolk and set in 40 acres of sweeping grounds and gardens, Arundel Castle has been open to visitors seasonally for nearly 200 years. It is one of the great treasure houses of England, each having its own unique place in history and is home to priceless works of art.
- Leeds Castle Set in 500 acres of beautiful parkland, a visit to Leeds Castle in the garden of England is full of discovery. Visitors are transported through the castleʼs history; an eclectic mix of period architecture, with sumptuous interiors and family treasures.
- Hever Castle The childhood home of Anne Boleyn, it later passed into the ownership of Henryʼs fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- Dover Castle Spectacularly situated above the White Cliffs on the Kent coastline this magnificent castle boasts
Please Note: The Private Chauffeur Driven Tour requires a minimum of two passengers to operate.
- Private Car.
- Personal Chauffeur
- Overnight Accommodation at Amberley Castle
- Entrance Fees
- Tips & Gratuities
Adult Price: £799
Child / Senior Price: £649 (3 - 16 yrs)